How do I know if I'm eligible for a return?
Due to the nature of the item, gas/fuel products are not eligible for a return. ***All sales on gas/fuel items are final and non refundable. Non gas/fuel items that are purchased as a part of a bundle may be returned and refunded.
What if the item was found to be defective?
If an item is found to be defective, there are two options: a) You can return the item and receive full reimbursement of the full list price or b), You can return the item and request a replacement.
In both cases, the cost of the return label will be reimbursed by us as soon as one of our representatives have declared that the item was defective.
What exactly is the return process?
1. If you have identified your item to be eligible for a return, please give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Sales Channel (Walmart, Ebay, Website, etc.)
- Order Date
- Order Number
- Item(s) returning
- A brief description for return
2. Deliver the return(s) to following address by using
a) prepaid label provided by us
b) using your own label
6211 Randolph St. Commerce, CA 90040
*If you decide to use your own return label, you will not be charged the 20% restocking fee.
3. Once we have received the return(s) one of our inspectors will thoroughly inspect the condition of the item to determine if the item was a manufacturer defect. Any item that is not identified to be a manufacturer defect will incur a 20% restocking fee with the responsibility of the purchaser to cover the cost of the return label.
4. Following the inspection, a refund (or replacement) will be offered at the customer's request. Refunds will be credited to the credit/debit card that was used for the transaction.
*Please allow 3-5 business for the refund to appear on transaction report.